Saturday, April 2, 2011

Edible sugar paper

Oh sugar paper...who doesn't love sugar? I have a love-hate relationship with this wily "creature!"  When it's humid in Austin, I just hate working with sugar paper. It tears apart easily, gets soggy, and won't dry fast enough for cookie production. Yet when it's cool and dry, like the past couple days, I love them. Edible images on sugar paper come in very handy, especially on corporate logo sugar cookies. I can't imagine drawing computer chips like this:

Or writing pretty fonts like on these business cards:
I heart technology - printing with edible food coloring and edible sugar paper make fabulous cookie favors for all types of events!

1 comment:

  1. really awesome to hear about edible sugar paper!!! The designs look great, Olga! =)

    ReplyDelete