Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun Custom Cakes!

I heart my customers. They always come up with fun ideas for cakes that I haven't made before.Yup, I love challenge which can drive me nuts! This past couple weeks, we had an animal week birthday theme cake. First was our popular zebra cake:
A 6" round red velvet cake covered with American vanilla buttercream, decorated with black zebra stripes, and pink fondant bow. It's simple, clean, and sassy!

The second one was a cheetah birthday party. The cake was covered with fondant and it's a vanilla cake with swiss vanilla buttercream.
Next, it's a super cute chubby penguin cake! The fiance surprised her with this cake, after his first attempt last year to made one at home.


 It was a devils food cake, raspberry jam and cream cheese buttercream! Yummmm.

I just can't get enough of anything monkey theme, next our first topsy turvy modern monkey first birthday cake. I love the simplicity of the color, whimsical, and clean looked. It's a 8" round black bottom cake, and a 6" vanilla cake with American Vanilla buttercream.
 Thanks for looking and I can't wait to make you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment