Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's not too late for Halloween Post!

I love Halloween! I didn't grow up knowing anything about it, but now that I live here in America I have an excuse for another festive. Halloween colors are just so bright. It's so perfect for decorating party cookies, cupcakes, and cakes. One of my favorite project was the Halloween Baby Shower Cookies:

All these are sugar shortbread cookies and colored with royal icing. The addition of the pink little bow are just perfect for the occasion! They are not scary at all:)


We made a new set of Halloween sugar cookies design, witch hat, shoes broom, cauldron,candy corn, bat, ghost, and pumpkin.






Fun decorated Halloween Cupcakes and Cakes:














 This little mermaid cake was a blackbottom cake, covered with fondant. It serves up to 75 guests.



Ben and I didn't get a chance to dress up this year, due to crazy busy week at the shop. We are thankful and blessed to have the support from all of you! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment